• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers acquire kicker/punter Kaare Vedvik

DeSim

I don't think there is a kiss of death. I think the media asks a lot of questions about obvious situations. Unless he straight up says what the team plans to do before they do it then you are going to see coach speak where he doesn't insult the player.

13 minutes ago, Moo Daeng said:

I don't think there is a kiss of death. I think the media asks a lot of questions about obvious situations. Unless he straight up says what the team plans to do before they do it then you are going to see coach speak where he doesn't insult the player.

you're absolutely right. 

newton_david.png&w=160&h=160&scale=crop

David NewtonESPN Staff Writer 

Panthers punter Joseph Charlton sent his second punt this week over the fence that keeps practices private from the public. Perhaps that prompted the decision to claim Kaare Vedvik off waivers from Buffalo. Vedvik has spent time with the Ravens, Vikings, Jets, Bengals and Bills. Carolina had hoped to have Michael Palardy this season, but he was placed on the non-football injury list with an ACL injury in his kicking leg.

2 hours ago, hepcat said:

The kiss of death from coach Rhule is a compliment, it seems 

If you are walking down the street and Rhule gives you a compliment, you need to watch out for getting hit by a bus Final Destination style. LOL

Archived