• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We beating tampa

RumHam

9 minutes ago, ncfan said:

Have you seen our secondary?  Combined with Brady being pissed off now.  Theyll lay 40+ on us.

LMAO I can't wait to see Brady with Evans-Godwin against this fuging team, they put up a fight against a playoff team with no pre-season and a bunch of moving parts. 

I love the optimism, but the Panthers will not beat Tampa. The Saints are a very talented veteran team. They could definitely win the Super Bowl this year.

The Panthers defense has about half the amount of talent the Saints defense does. Ronald Jones ran hard and will definitely have a big game against the Panthers, as most running backs this season will. Start him in all fantasy leagues next week.

Tom Brady is still getting in sync with his WRs and we will definitely see Evans and Godwin get some big numbers. 

It’ll be another shootout. And another game we watch a young defense take some lumps. Tampa is better than the Raiders.

1 minute ago, jfra78 said:

As bad as we look, we look like the second best team in the division right now.  Bucs and Falcons are trash

Very wrong. The Panthers played a loser franchise with a has-been coach and couldn’t pull out the win. One of the easiest teams on their schedule this season.

The Falcons lost to MVP candidate Russell Wilson and an always tough Seahawks team. The Bucs lost to a well-oiled machine in the Saints.

I’d like to see how the Panthers would have held up against either the Seahawks or Saints today. I don’t think there would be much optimism here today.

Archived