• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"Teddy will never be good enough" crowd

Jeremy Igo

5 minutes ago, Pantherxtreme said:

First he was on pace to throw for 14 tds and then 16 now he's on pace for 20, seems like that total keeps going up and up. 

He’s not on pace to throw for 20. He has 4 passing touchdowns right now. If he throws no more today he is on pace for 16. A new career high. 

5 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

It's an odd thread to make given the reality that if the Cards' defenders could catch he'd have at least 3 if not 4 INTs.

I get your skepticism, but don’t let it turn you into a straight hater. Teddy has played a great game. Give credit where it is due. 

4 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

You can say the same for every NFL qb in almost every game. Every game has near ints. That's the nfl. 

Guess what, they don't count 

So if Mike Davis fumbled 4 times and didn't lose any, no big deal right? Keep giving him the ball?

I'm playing devil's advocate and do feel the team can win some games with Teddy, a large number of the roster and coaching reach upper-tier, but your comment is silly.

Just now, KSpan said:

So if Mike Davis fumbled 4 times and didn't lose any, no big deal right? Keep giving him the ball?

I'm playing devil's advocate and do feel the team can win some games with Teddy but your assertion is silly.

What's silly is nit picking non-int's to downplay a good game. 

Robby almost dropped a couple passes. He sucks!

Just now, ForJimmy said:

I get your skepticism, but don’t let it turn you into a straight hater. Teddy has played a great game. Give credit where it is due. 

Nearly throwing 4 INTs isn't playing a great game. Sorry, that isn't hating. That's looking at actual play instead of just looking at the results. The results have been good. The play could'v very easily resulted in different results.

Side note, where was all this positivity for our QB after Cam was being bashed unfairly left and right. Most of the time personally attacked. This is the owner of the board we're talking about. Where was all this defending and positive threads when Cam was QB? Instead he was protecting those people and actually taking part in the bashing himself.

Archived