• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Carolina Panthers at Atlanta Falcons Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

59 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

We will kick that ass.  38-27.  They are punks.

I can talk tough because I am on a computer in my kitchen and am anonymous.  Furthermore, I will not be in uniform today--or any other day for the Panthers--which makes taking smack convenient and without personal risk.

Seriously--I wonder if this is the last game in the NFL for a while.

NFL is going to keep going regardless. 

Is Daley fully back? Anyone heard anything about him playing LG? O-line looked much improved last week so they might not want to mess with it too much (except for Okung). But I’m also really interested to see what Daley can do in that role 

from their board

"

Losing 14-10 early in the second qtr, the Falcons score a Calvin Ridley TD, but Dan Quinn inexplicably goes for 2 and fails. The Falcons lose 27-26.

Quinn later explains he went for 2 because he didn't want to give the Panthers the chance to tie the game late on a field goal. He will say he will not apologize for being aggressive and going for wins, in what he has decided to call "The Quinning Strategy"

He then vows that the season is not over and that the team will get back at it during practice. Matt Ryan will say we just have to get better. Julio will aggravate his hamstring even more watching the game and miss the next 6 weeks. "

3 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

They are saying he is a game time decision.

If he does go, no way he is 100%

Is this because Quinn knows a loss today could be the final nail in the coffin when it comes to his job? I'm guessing he is going to do anything he can to put Jones on the field today. I really doubt he is thinking long term.

Archived