• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This win is entirely on coaching.

Rags

And jesus fuging christ it feels good.

We have two JAGs at S. Another JAG at CB and another a rookie. less than a JAG at ILB (god I fuging hate whitehead.) and both our young pass rushers got knocked out.

We passed damn near 40 times and gave up no sacks.

And our most explosive playmaker and mismatch nightmare is out.

This purely coaching. And I know it won't always be this rosy, but fug it feels like we're a goddamn football team now.

I agree the coaching was stellar but I think we are underrating our players. Boston is trash but Chinn,Burris, Pride, and Douglas can play. Mike Davis  was an absolute steal.

Seems like the defense is getting ran on but can make up for it with turnovers which is better than nothing. Team looks solid. Excited to see what happens when CMC returns. 

Outside of one drive TB looked really good

8 minutes ago, Rags said:

And jesus fuging christ it feels good.

We have two JAGs at S. Another JAG at CB and another a rookie. less than a JAG at ILB (god I fuging hate whitehead.) and both our young pass rushers got knocked out.

We passed damn near 40 times and gave up no sacks.

And our most explosive playmaker and mismatch nightmare is out.

This purely coaching. And I know it won't always be this rosy, but fug it feels like we're a goddamn football team now.

Rasul Douglas isn’t a JAG. He actually played decent in Philly for long stretches and he was cut in a numbers game. The Eagles were dumb for cutting him and would take him back in a heartbeat. 

1 minute ago, rmoneyg35 said:

Yeah the coaching staff was the ones breaking tackles, getting those YACs and getting that interception.

no the team played great and we also had great coaching to go with it. Don’t take nothing away from the players.

I'm not taking...anything away from the players.

However the gameplan and playcalling is what kept us in this game and kept us winning. 

1 minute ago, hepcat said:

Rasul Douglas isn’t a JAG. He actually played decent in Philly for long stretches and he was cut in a numbers game. The Eagles were dumb for cutting him and would take him back in a heartbeat. 

Disagree. He's a solid player but he's exactly the type of player who's gonna bounce around from roster to roster. 

You can win with him and he's long term better than guys like Burris, Boston and Whitehead but hes not a #1 type of guy. Smart as whip but very exposable.

If we passed 40 times and had no sacks, and our running backs averaged over five yards a carry, I would think the oline deserves a little bit of credit.  Actually, Paradis and company were great for most of the game.  But I agree the current staff is far better at utilizing the players we have than the previous one was.

Archived