• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Teddy That Last Drive

theguy

I'm not saying it was a huge deal, but it really rubbed me the wrong day to have Bridgewater joking around on the bench with Brees during a crucial final drive that ultimately decided the game.

I get he knows those guys and he was in the area anyway as a result of the play, and the following plays weren't really impacted by him anyway, but felt like I didn't want to see him joking around with his old team while we are fighting to win a right game.  As a fan that really didn't sit well with me.

Petty or no?  Am I the only one that felt that way?

what the hell is this? it was very cam-like. i thought it was funny and cool to see from a guy who generally doesn't exhibit a lot of playfulness or personality on the field.

teddy is playing pretty loose right now and the main reason we were in this game, so this is absolutely not a thing to criticize him for imo

I generally am a big fan of Teddy, and like I said it's not a huge deal to me.  Just feels reasonable on a pivotal final drive to be 100% locked in, not taking seconds off the play clock chilling on the Saints bench.

Maybe that's just me.  

Archived