• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

All of you were right about Cam

AceBoogie

7 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

It's an insult to the player Cam used to be to watch him now and act like he's the same guy. Good grief y'all.

It honestly hurt me to watch his first few games.  It broke my heart.  Haven't watched his last few games because I don't want remember him this way.

5 hours ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

I think our TEs have been pretty awful.

The only spot/group/player that hasnt got better results form this years staff is TE. All performed better with the RR staff. Thomas has gotten worse each year form rookie til now and he had the ultra "raw" label.

I hope this is where Rhule at least looks into replacing the current TE coach. 

On 11/5/2020 at 10:01 AM, LinvilleGorge said:

I said that based on what I watched at Oregon and I said that over and over if you want to actually not cherry pick. What he did in that Oregon offense would not translate to the NFL. That's why the interviews are so vital to QB evaluation.

Oh?

While the search function might not hit archived threads, external search engines do. :Eyes_Emoji_42x42:

image.thumb.png.07bc5c124aba1de5fb6e0579f5f58a47.png
Certainly doesn't look like you're critiquing the offensive scheme he's in there...

image.thumb.png.10c5cb5801e920a0623a77a73c45cdc4.png
Wild how you couldn't recognize until after he came into the NFL that Herbert was in an offense not designed to throw downfield... Can't help but wonder if that's a mistake you've repeated. :Eyes_Emoji_42x42: 

image.thumb.png.e8e903f9064569ef0a41d911a9a48658.png
I'm confused... was the offense the problem or was Herbert?

image.thumb.png.3990c5617645413132f38720684d8a20.png
There's that yards per completion stat folks like to try and use when they have a bad take on a QB... (funny enough. another poster that tried to use that same stat is also in threads downplaying Herbert).

image.thumb.png.c5cc6fb1a0888ebf2865ed27b1190c68.png
At least there's one thing you and GJBC can agree on: You both mistakenly thought that Herbert was Gabbert 2.0. It wasn't just the offense you had questions about though, you clearly thought the kid couldn't play.

Let's not try to wiggle out of this by claiming that it was always the offense that you questioned: you thought Herbert was bad. If I can accept KK not ever returning to form after his latest injury, the least you can do is own being wrong on this one.

3 hours ago, Icege said:

Oh?

While the search function might not hit archived threads, external search engines do. :Eyes_Emoji_42x42:

image.thumb.png.07bc5c124aba1de5fb6e0579f5f58a47.png
Certainly doesn't look like you're critiquing the offensive scheme he's in there...

image.thumb.png.10c5cb5801e920a0623a77a73c45cdc4.png
Wild how you couldn't recognize until after he came into the NFL that Herbert was in an offense not designed to throw downfield... Can't help but wonder if that's a mistake you've repeated. :Eyes_Emoji_42x42: 

image.thumb.png.e8e903f9064569ef0a41d911a9a48658.png
I'm confused... was the offense the problem or was Herbert?

image.thumb.png.3990c5617645413132f38720684d8a20.png
There's that yards per completion stat folks like to try and use when they have a bad take on a QB... (funny enough. another poster that tried to use that same stat is also in threads downplaying Herbert).

image.thumb.png.c5cc6fb1a0888ebf2865ed27b1190c68.png
At least there's one thing you and GJBC can agree on: You both mistakenly thought that Herbert was Gabbert 2.0. It wasn't just the offense you had questions about though, you clearly thought the kid couldn't play.

Let's not try to wiggle out of this by claiming that it was always the offense that you questioned: you thought Herbert was bad. If I can accept KK not ever returning to form after his latest injury, the least you can do is own being wrong on this one.

Only one of those quotes actually supports your accusations. One specifically supports exactly what I've been saying. If that's the best heavily cherry picked evidence you can provide, then LOL @ you. Then again let's be honest... LOL @ you anyway.

Archived