• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Video - Greg Little run blocking.

Jeremy Igo

Just now, Ricky Spanish said:

My thoughts exactly. Dude could benefit from the help moving inside, and he seems athletic enough to pull. 

Just move him to guard. Can't play much worse than reed did yesterday.

I could see trying him there.

When he's out in space pass blocking he tends to put himself out of position. That's why guys with an inside move own him. I know one guy took an inside path and blew right by him yesterday but Bridgewater got the ball out.

4 minutes ago, Khyber53 said:

Edit to add: Ian, man, c'mon. 

Plays like that might help explain why Rhule and Brady don't seem all that high on him.

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

Plays like that might help explain why Rhule and Brady don't seem all that high on him.

Rhule and Brady seem to look for high desire, high effort players. Ian hasn't given anyone reason to think he's that kind of guy as far as I can tell.

11 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Little does okay run blocking. Pass blocking is where the question marks are.

At this point, he might be a decent backup but I still can't see him as left tackle of the future.

It's not run blocking or pass blocking that is the problem for Little.  I have seen him excel at both.  The problem for him is consistency.  On one play he looks All-Pro followed by the next play look All-Poo.   He stoned Bosa a few times in  the Charges game when he used speed and power and then the guy across from Bosa made Little look like he had never seen a football game in his life.  That's not coaching.  That's a lack of concentration from Little.  Coaching can't really fix that, he has to fix that on his own.

Just now, bababoey said:

It's not run blocking or pass blocking that is the problem for Little.  I have seen him excel at both.  The problem for him is consistency.  On one play he looks All-Pro followed by the next play look All-Poo.   He stoned Bosa a few times in  the Charges game when he used speed and power and then the guy across from Bosa made Little look like he had never seen a football game in his life.  That's not coaching.  That's a lack of concentration from Little.  Coaching can't really fix that, he has to fix that on his own.

You're not the only person I've seen with a take like that on Little.

And yeah, consistency is an issue.

Archived