• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Chiefs Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

Just now, SOJA said:

another moral victory! can't wait for the Huddle to explain to me why Teddy is better than either Lawrence or Fields

Teddy could be better than these 2 if they don't transition into the NFL and play to the expectations many have them playing at a high level and they don't. You never know the outcome till they are drafted and play to prove it.

46 minutes ago, PantherOnTheProwl1523 said:

Teddy could be better than these 2 if they don't transition into the NFL and play to the expectations many have them playing at a high level and they don't. You never know the outcome till they are drafted and play to prove it.

I hope we get Fields, let him sit behind Teddy. Watch Teddy, and learn what not to do on game winning drives. Teddy provides a poo ton of film on that. 

1 hour ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

Neither will matter without major investment in the offensive line.

The OL got worse as the game went on.  Part of it was KC adjustments, I'm sure, but part of it is they just aren't good.  Because of that, their margin for error is almost zero.  The two groups that I do not feel are playing over their individual talent levels are the OL and LBs. 

Even the secondary has played over their heads, considering there is very little talent there.  But the OL is relatively talent-less, save Moton and Okung when he is on the field (which unfortunately may be less and less) and plays that way most of the time.  Today we got a decent first half out of them, so maybe we should be counting our blessings.

I'm not upset with today.  I was against Atlanta.  We did not look ready to play against the Falcons, with the exception of the initial push.  Today, we were ready to play, but were overmatched.  Going in, Atlanta was a winnable game.  I feared something like 41-17 today.  I felt like we were going to have to play nearly perfecto to have a chance today.  We weren't nearly perfect, and we almost won, anyway.

3 minutes ago, Sgt Schultz said:

The OL got worse as the game went on.  Part of it was KC adjustments, I'm sure, but part of it is they just aren't good.  Because of that, their margin for error is almost zero.  The two groups that I do not feel are playing over their individual talent levels are the OL and LBs. 

Even the secondary has played over their heads, considering there is very little talent there.  But the OL is relatively talent-less, save Moton and Okung when he is on the field (which unfortunately may be less and less) and plays that way most of the time.  Today we got a decent first half out of them, so maybe we should be counting our blessings.

I'm not upset with today.  I was against Atlanta.  We did not look ready to play against the Falcons, with the exception of the initial push.  Today, we were ready to play, but were overmatched.  Going in, Atlanta was a winnable game.  I feared something like 41-17 today.  I felt like we were going to have to play nearly perfecto to have a chance today.  We weren't nearly perfect, and we almost won, anyway.

Exactly one starter on the line is currently under contract next season... From a piecemeal line that is bad to begin with that's really not a recipe for sucess. Losing 41-17 is easier to stomach than a two point loss knowing we never really had a chance.

2 hours ago, nctarheelreincarnated said:

I hope we get Fields, let him sit behind Teddy. Watch Teddy, and learn what not to do on game winning drives. Teddy provides a poo ton of film on that. 

Take note that SizzleBizzle made a brand new account to poo posts from under the name of Omar lmao. 

1 hour ago, nctarheelreincarnated said:

After QB? Absolutely! Agreed! 

I'd say OL is more important. We had Cam behind a poo oline for years. Doesn't matter if you had TB12 in his prime behind our line if he never gets a chance to find a rhythm because he's too busy running for his life. An average oline would increase QB play leaps and bounds. 

26 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Big part of it was Daley getting hurt.

I almost made a reference to being at the point where Rhule was going down the bench asking everybody if they could play LT, just because of that.  I see people saying they would give Little one more shot at it, but honestly, he is just not a LT.  I can climb onboard with trying him inside, but the train of LT has left the station for him, IMO.

I also think part of the problem is teams generally do not do what Atlanta did: attack the weakness (our middle OL) on every play.  KC waited until they needed to consistently attack it to do so.  Atlanta apparently knew we have no way to fix it.  But the pressure showed up as the second half wore on today.

3 minutes ago, Sgt Schultz said:

I almost made a reference to being at the point where Rhule was going down the bench asking everybody if they could play LT, just because of that.  I see people saying they would give Little one more shot at it, but honestly, he is just not a LT.  I can climb onboard with trying him inside, but the train of LT has left the station for him, IMO.

I also think part of the problem is teams generally do not do what Atlanta did: attack the weakness (our middle OL) on every play.  KC waited until they needed to consistently attack it to do so.  Atlanta apparently knew we have no way to fix it.  But the pressure showed up as the second half wore on today.

They actually did give Little another chance.

He got benched again after one series.

Archived