• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers - Lions Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

6 minutes ago, Davidson Deac II said:

To be a good team, you have to beat up on bad teams.  If you shut out an NFL team, "any team", its a good day defensively.  Doesn't mean we are going to morph into the 85 Bears, but its a good start towards being better on the defensive side.  

That wasn't just a bad team.

That was as bad as I've seen in a long time.

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

On O, they went pass happy, and we're without 2 of their best WR. so to your point, the shutout was definitely aided by the lions, not all of there issues were self inflicted.

2nd we have had a bit off a buzzsaw schedule in regards to the offenses we have faced this year and QBs.

16 minutes ago, Dog Runner said:

There goes our draft position

Never gonna root for a loss,  it this win isn’t as bad as it seems in terms of draft positioning. Texans and Skins won and I expect other teams in front of us to win some games, especially some of these NFC East teams.

10 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I disagree.   I can point out three or four games of our games last year in which we looked worse.

29-3 against the Falcons. 

The last game of the year against the Aints.

And the horror against the Colts.

Detroit's offense looked bad. but their defense played ok.  Not great, but not terrible.    

Archived