• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Happy Thanksgiving and Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Good outcome. Ron's a good guy. It's always fun to laugh at Jerry and the Boys. Now the Redskins are leading the division at 4-7 (lolololol) and should have a lot to play for against us.

The Redskins leading the NFC East.... if they somehow pull it out and win the division they're going to make a few insane bastards who took those odds a bunch of money.

Ooof.

"Reigning MVP Lamar Jackson has tested positive for COVID-19, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported Thursday, per informed sources.

The star quarterback joins a growing list of Ravens players that have been added to the team's reserve/COVID-19 list this week.

Baltimore is set to face the Pittsburgh Steelers on Sunday in a game that was originally scheduled to take place on Thanksgiving.

Around The NFL will have more on this shortly."

12 minutes ago, Davidson Deac II said:

The WTF, I mean WFT seem to have some of the elements required for a good defense.  And the offense has some interesting pieces.  They could end up making some noise in the division.

Most of the noises from that division sound a lot like flatulence. 

1 hour ago, Move the Panthers to Raleigh said:

Ron’s Defense is looking stout. He has a hell of a D-line

He has a really interesting defense shaping up there. And has parts on O. Unfortunately, if they win the division, they likely will get absolutely smoked the 1st round and also lose a lot of draft capital they need to fix the QB position. 

2 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Good outcome. Ron's a good guy. It's always fun to laugh at Jerry and the Boys. Now the Redskins are leading the division at 4-7 (lolololol) and should have a lot to play for against us.

I was laughing too till Lady Cowboy Fan reminded me they're dealing with the tragedy of that coach dying yesterday.

I was forced to admit she had a point. Hadn't thought about that affecting them.

11 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I was laughing too till Lady Cowboy Fan reminded me they're dealing with the tragedy of that coach dying yesterday.

I was forced to admit she had a point. Hadn't thought about that affecting them.

I'm sure it didn't help, but they got beat by the Skins 25-3 in the first match up. Dallas is just terrible and Washington seems to be a bad match up for them.

Archived