• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Greg Little healthy scratch

ncfan

4 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Yep. Mentioned that in the gameday thread. I feel like the signs are pointing to him being done here.

From left tackle of the future to unemployed in just two years... I'd say it's safe to call him a bust now.

Remember when Hurney was actually prepared to take this guy in the 1st but Burns fell in our lap.

Thank god for Atlanta passed on him, or he wouldve beem our top pick

1 minute ago, Jon Snow said:

I'm shocked...well not really.

Hurney magic am I right?

Sometimes a bust isn't on the GM. Little got hurt early on and seemed to be, what's the right word, easily pained on the field as he went on. Some guys just aren't tough enough and sometimes all it takes is to get a reputation for being soft and a DE or DT or even a DC will make sure you take some hard hits early on. It's the "make them my bitch" methodology. A guy might not have had that in the college ranks, but here it's not just the best of the best, but guys looking at you as an obstacle between them and a few million bucks. 

He's not the first, he won't be the last in this league.

8 minutes ago, MasterAwesome said:

+ Jeremy Chinn

Chinn was technically our 3rd rounder that we moved back into the 2nd with via trade, similar to Moton with Gettleman.  Thats why I didnt include him in there.

But our 3rd rounder since Hurney has been back.

Gaulden

Grier

Chinn

9 minutes ago, Khyber53 said:

Sometimes a bust isn't on the GM. Little got hurt early on and seemed to be, what's the right word, easily pained on the field as he went on. Some guys just aren't tough enough and sometimes all it takes is to get a reputation for being soft and a DE or DT or even a DC will make sure you take some hard hits early on. It's the "make them my bitch" methodology. A guy might not have had that in the college ranks, but here it's not just the best of the best, but guys looking at you as an obstacle between them and a few million bucks. 

You're not really defending this pick?

18 minutes ago, Khyber53 said:

Dudes stock plummeted 

He was projected a late 2nd early 3rd grade by most everyone (go back and watch the video reaction of the Buffalo war room when we picked Little the pick ahead of them)

It came out Hurney actually had a 1st rd grade on him.  Wanted to draft him with our 1st pick but Burns fell.  Even after, it came out he was calling around trying to trade Back into the 1st for him.

This is 1000% on the GM

Archived