• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Entresto — I’m done

CC Rider

23 minutes ago, Oldmanrivera said:

I keep getting this advertised and I have no idea what it is.

Edit: This has been nightmare fuel for me 

what in the goddamn?

it looks like something out of a b-list horror movie

8 hours ago, TreadmillTrackstar said:

Looks like something from the film "The Grudge" the way her mouth is opened but in another twisted way it looks like some sort of creepy oral sex training device one might find in one of those hidden sex rooms in that "50 Shades From Gray's Anatomy" movie or whatever the hell it's called.

you know exactly what it's called

3 hours ago, TreadmillTrackstar said:

Actually I don't know what it's called exactly but I bet your mother and your girlfriend does you mouthy little sand in your coochie internet troll punk. Go piss up a rope fat boy. And happy holidays as well of course! 

Holy poo Id say you found a soft spot @PhillyB

On 12/3/2020 at 4:01 AM, TreadmillTrackstar said:

Looks like something from the film "The Grudge" the way her mouth is opened but in another twisted way it looks like some sort of creepy oral sex training device one might find in one of those hidden sex rooms in that "50 Shades From Gray's Anatomy" movie or whatever the hell it's called.

The grudge is actually one of those movies I saw, and kept me up that night I saw it.

18 hours ago, TreadmillTrackstar said:

Not really at all. He got his panties in a bunch last week when I was chatting on here with someone and mentioned the "Tinder box mafia" making fun of a few of the personalities on there. He read it and immediately responded with a "Fug you dork" or something like that as it obviously upset him something bad. In looking at his past posts I saw he is in fact one of those tinder box trolls I was speaking of so I guess the truth hurt. His new thing is following me around to take little shots so I figured I would have some fun and give them back. He doesn't realize it but we have worked in the same industry and have a mutual friend. I just figured insulting him back each time he does me would keep it fun and make for some fun awkwardness if he and I ever cross paths in the real world in that industry. 

Not a chance fat boy can strike a nerve with me but I'm damn sure not going to miss an opportunity to poo on him back and have some fun to make it more tense should we ever meet work wise. From his post history Philly seems to like talking poo on message boards but the fun part is when two people have a sort of connection and can hate one another for fun in the real world too. It sets the stage for so much good in person drama as well. Heck, we could probably push our names further along should he and I ever cross paths at an event and end up in a good nasty scuffle so I'm all for the festivities and will play along with fat boys internet games if it leads to more tension. Philly and I do some work in an industry that thrives on drama and that personality type is not hard to find so it's probably considered normal anyhow. I will say I enjoyed his recent film as I have seen it long before he ever became my new troll bitch. I thought it was very entertaining and his directing had to have been top notch to have shot that film in the locations he did in obvious harsh conditions which leads me to believe our budding hatred could be awesome as he may be a fun adversary. Though it did not have the budget as some of the other now legendary Vietnam films I would seriously say that his was just as enjoyable from a story point as some of the best ones I've seen. I respect anyone who can do a lot with a minimal budget and compete with the big boys and he did just that in my opinion. Don't get me wrong I would still take a piss in his morning crapachino I'm sure he drinks and spit in his face but afterwards I would tell him how much I enjoyed his first full length feature just to be fair and keep it real. 

Tldr this for me plz

Archived