• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Wilson and Atlanta and New Orleans

DaveThePanther2008

I know it is far to early to worry about whether we get Wilson but I've seen a couple of Mock Drafts and they have us taking him.

Atlanta and New Orleans are looking for their future QB and have shown they will gamble on trading up.  I think I would lose my mind if they trade ahead of us and take Wilson or any other QB we may be targeting.

Does it cross your mind that they may take a chance and try to move ahead of us. 

decent chance the Falcons draft ahead of us anyways, and while I could see them taking a QB I think it's unlikely. Aints aren't going to trade up for a QB. They need the draft capital and to hit on it to make up for the imminent gutting of their roster due to the cap.

8 minutes ago, t96 said:

decent chance the Falcons draft ahead of us anyways, and while I could see them taking a QB I think it's unlikely. Aints aren't going to trade up for a QB. They need the draft capital and to hit on it to make up for the imminent gutting of their roster due to the cap.

I could see a new HC/GM in ATL going for a QB and grooming them behind Matt Ryan for a year. 2022 is the falcons out on his contract if they so choose.

10 minutes ago, GOAT said:

we'll cross that bridge when we get there bro, mods please lock.

Well, although I share your opinion this time--who the hell are you to decide what topics are appropriate or not?  Just do not post and let the mods ref the site.  Damn son.

6 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Between now and draft day, there's probably about a hundred scenarios of things going wrong that'll pass through my head.

I suspect I'm not alone in that.

I think worst case scenario is trey lance.  Best case Wilson.  Thats assuming we finish 1-3 or worse.  If we are dumb enough to win 2 or more games then I cringe at how the draft goes

Just now, mrcompletely11 said:

I think worst case scenario is trey lance.  Best case Wilson.  Thats assuming we finish 1-3 or worse.  If we are dumb enough to win 2 or more games then I cringe at how the draft goes

Worst case is Parsons or Pitts IMO. Great prospects no doubt, but we have much higher value positions of need and there will be guys available that provide much better potential ROI. 

1. QB

2a. OT

2b. CB

If it's not one of those three positions, I think you gotta trade down.

1 minute ago, Moo Daeng said:

I guess you didn't catch the joke

hate how serious this place has gotten, and some of the folks that have been given priv to block and lock things.

people forget that this is an internet forum meant to discuss fan topics about a sports team we watch for entertainment purposes. 

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Worst case is Parsons or Pitts IMO. Great prospects no doubt, but we have much higher value positions of need and there will be guys available that provide much better potential ROI. 

1. QB

2a. OT

2b. CB

If it's not one of those three positions, I think you gotta trade down.

If we draft Pitts instead of an olineman I will become a chiefs fan.  That would be the most panther thing to do drafting a te in the first

Just now, GOAT said:

hate how serious this place has gotten, and some of the folks that have been given priv to block and lock things.

people forget that this is an internet forum meant to discuss fan topics about a sports team we watch for entertainment purposes. 

Some of these people spend nearly every waking hour in this echo chamber.

Archived