• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who to Root for (Week 17)

Leeroy Jenkins Ph.D.

1 hour ago, bigdog10 said:

I can see the Falcons beating a bucs team who may rest starters. 

The NFC East games are both toss ups. 

Lions could beat the Vikings without cook

I can’t see any way the bengals or texans win. 

I have not looked into it, but is there a chance the Bucs rest starters?

2 hours ago, PantherOnTheProwl1523 said:

Sean "Arseface" Payton will probably do what he has done in the past by encouraging Aints to purposely lose out to hurt us by pushing our draft spot into the teens.

Aint no way Saints blow this game. They do not want to have to go to green bay in the playoffs. They may come out and want to win the game the first half and depending on the score at half sit the starters but they arent going to be playing around 1st half.

1 hour ago, Ready 2 Win said:

Cheers to all you that keep up with this mess and spend your time and energy thinking and posting about it.  Its kind of like a cow humping a tree...but have at it!

Feels like we need a separate forum for mock draft/fake draft/random bob draft.

What is worse, starting threads about the stuff people enjoy discussing or being a sebaceous cyst on a scrotum that feels it is his duty to open the thread, read its contents, and make a statement that ridicules others as if said cyst has a better purpose?

55 minutes ago, CarolinaNCSU said:

Getting back to 6 or 7 is plausible.  Could be a nice spot, maybe even a small trade down from there and still grab Lance if he ends up being our guy. 

I have watched their (the top 4 QBs) videos, read a few articles, considered the measurable skills and physical attributes, and I am starting to like Lance more and more.  I think, if we can get to 7, a top 4 QB is likely.

13 hours ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

Obviously I would love to see all of them as you suggested to win.  Would make things much easier for us. 

1)      Cowboys @ Giants: If the Giants win this game, we move ahead of them in the draft order.

This is a possibility because it is in NY and this is a rivalry.  I don't think the Giants have a chance for the playoffs anymore so they may play less inspired. 

2)      Vikings @ Lions: If the Lions win this game, we move ahead of them in the draft order.

Cook being out will give the Lions a shot.  They aren't bad offensively and might surprise the Vikings

3)      Redskins @ Eagles: If the Eagles win this game, we move ahead of them in the draft order.

This will all depend on Heinke.   If he plays well the Redskins defense will limit Philly's offense.

4)      Ravens @ Bengals: If the Bengals win this game, we move ahead of them in the draft order.

Only in my wildest dreams do I think Cincinnati to upset the Ravens.  I'm not 100% sure but a loss here could put Baltimore out of the playoffs. 

5)      Falcons @ Bucs: If the Falcons win this game, we have a tied record, but move ahead of them due to our lower SOS (.529 vs .550)

The Bucs are in (I think) So resting Brady might be a good idea.  Atlanta had them in Atlanta but screwed it up.

6)      Titans @ Texans: If the Texans win this game, we have a tied record, but move ahead of them due to our lower SOS (.529 vs .540)

Titans need to win to be in.  They'll win. 

•  

You’re wrong about the giants, they win the NFC Easy East with a win and a Washington loss (they swept WFT this season)

Baltimore would need help to make the playoffs if they lose to Cincy. However anything can happen in a division game and Cincy pulled off an improbable upset of the Steelers.

I could see Houston pulling off an upset. Both teams have shitty defenses. But it’s also a division game and after watts speech and how much these two teams hate each other I don’t think Houston will lie down.

5 hours ago, X-Clown said:

You’re wrong about the giants, they win the NFC Easy East with a win and a Washington loss (they swept WFT this season)

Baltimore would need help to make the playoffs if they lose to Cincy. However anything can happen in a division game and Cincy pulled off an improbable upset of the Steelers.

I could see Houston pulling off an upset. Both teams have shitty defenses. But it’s also a division game and after watts speech and how much these two teams hate each other I don’t think Houston will lie down.

The Giants/Cowboy game IMO is a toss up but they haven't played well since their QB got hurt.

Cincinnati could pull the upset but highly unlikely.  They are definitely playing well down the stretch.

Archived