• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CFP Semifinals part deux: 3 Ohio State vs 2 Clemson 800 PM EST

1 minute ago, mav1234 said:

yeah man the more football players that die from head trauma in their 50s and 60s the fuging better!!!!! GET OUTTA HERE WITH THAR NO FUN LEAGUE!11!!

as plenty of players show, you can hit fuging hard without leading with your helmet.  that poo causes unnecessary injuries. it ruins careers. it deprives everyone of seeing quality athletes compete. these guys need to learn to tackle properly.

Did you read my post you dumb fug?

Just now, Move the Panthers to Raleigh said:

But “the culture, bro”

no coach ever intentionally loses. I mean look at the fuging Jets.  the coaches and the players play to win... it is what it is... would I have preferred a loss? sure, but we gotta think about the fact a lot of those guys are fighting for contracts etc. meh. its hard to begrudge the team.

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

They're gonna need help at this point. They're gonna have to get it going and have OSU fall apart. 

Yeah they will needs some turnovers, but I wouldn’t say it’s over yet. OSU better keep their feet on the gas.

3 minutes ago, Inimicus said:

While Id argue you on the "dumbest post of the year" I confess its something I wish I had not hit "Submit Reply" on.

2020 or 2021?  It is too early to give that award (Jan 1) for this year and if it was made in 2021, it would be even dumber to give it for 2020.  So the award is dumber than the post.

marilyn monroe idgaf GIF

Just now, mav1234 said:

no coach ever intentionally loses. I mean look at the fuging Jets.  the coaches and the players play to win... it is what it is... would I have preferred a loss? sure, but we gotta think about the fact a lot of those guys are fighting for contracts etc. meh. its hard to begrudge the team.

I’m just making fun of that phrase people use to cope with this franchise always finding ways to be mediocre. I know the players don’t intentionally tank

Just now, Move the Panthers to Raleigh said:

I’m just making fun of that phrase people use to cope with this franchise always finding ways to be mediocre. I know the players don’t intentionally tank

fair enough.  at this point I've given up lamenting wins... but I sure as hell didn't celebrate the Washington victory.

tbh I never expected us to land one of the two QBs I thought were sure-fire anyway, so our draft position hasn't been the same kind of cause for concern for me as it was for some others. 

1 minute ago, Varking said:

I’ve been on the Fields bandwagon for two years thinking we had no poo at him anyway. 

Me too. I wish we could have found a way to get him.  I love the way he plays the game.  But this team was always too good to land him without an intentional tank job and that isn't something you can really do in the NFL, lol.

17 minutes ago, Rocky Davis said:

That was all on Fields....you want to not take a hit...slide.

You’re not wrong. Fields has himself to blame for that one. 

Was it targeting? Yes by rule. I don’t think you’re arguing that are you? 

Fields was an open field runner and saw the defender and tried to make a move. He allowed himself to get hit and put the well being of his body into the hands of the defender at that point. 

Hopefully Fields learns and gets down next time instead of taking that hit

Archived