• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Early Games

Mr. Scot

Just now, Wanderlai said:

Winning last week and this week puts us in the position of taking leftovers verses losing and picking our own meal to eat. We go from maybe choosing any QB other than Lawrence to I sure hope someone drops to us. 

Yep. We have to sit and hope or try to trade up. That was a brutal development last week. One last parting gift of Ron's ineptitude.

2 minutes ago, Wanderlai said:

Winning last week and this week puts us in the position of taking leftovers verses losing and picking our own meal to eat. We go from maybe choosing any QB other than Lawrence to I sure hope someone drops to us. 

Nice metaphor.  I agree.

4 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

Jets beating New England. Does not impact us--in fact, we should want NE to win to keep them from trading up over us.... What a tragic year for Cam and BB.

I would disagree. Sam on a 3 game winning streak could possibly make them believe maybe he is starting to figure it out. PLEASE! I'm at the bottom of the barrel here probably. Just searching for a rainbow.

21 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Just saw the replay. That ACL is gone. His knee had no stability at all when he tried to walk off. It buckled immediately as soon as he tried to put weight on it.

Yea, that’s what I thought too.  He either tore it or severely hyperextended which still takes 6 weeks of recovery.

2 minutes ago, SmittysLawnGuy said:

I would disagree. Sam on a 3 game winning streak could possibly make them believe maybe he is starting to figure it out. PLEASE! I'm at the bottom of the barrel here probably. Just searching for a rainbow.

Good point--I was looking at draft position, not front office decisions--but you are correct and it needed to be said.

41 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

That sucks. I hate our rival teams but that doesn't necessarily mean that I hate their individual players and I certainly don't wish injury on them

Except for Aqib Talib. fug that guy.

Kinda karma for Arians being a total jackass though...

29 minutes ago, OldhamA said:

Teddy has Davis as his RB and his TE is Thomas.

Darnold also has a LT. 

Hah. You think an almost 38 year old Gore is worse than Davis? Also at TE Chris Herndon has 5 more catches than Thomas and Thomas is virtually ignored in our offense. Yes, Becton is a solid LT but Teddy has Moton.

Darnold has way worse offensive skill talent and it’s not close.

Archived