• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

News on Joe Brady

Mr. Scot

58 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Maybe, but lemme ask you this:

Was Matt rule more qualified than Eric  Bieniemy last year? My answer to that would be no.

So why isn't Bieniemy the Panthers head coach?

It's a very good question and like I said needs awnserd. I was all for hiring him last year. 

54 minutes ago, Snake said:

It's a very good question and like I said needs awnserd. I was all for hiring him last year. 

The answer is there's something specific to Bieniemy himself that has prompted multiple NFL franchises to pause and then go elsewhere. 

One day we might know what that is but it isn't the color of his skin. 

For the record, I would have been fine with it if the Panthers had given him a shot.

19 hours ago, SizzleBuzz said:

The answer is there's something specific to Bieniemy himself that has prompted multiple NFL franchises to pause and then go elsewhere. 

One day we might know what that is but it isn't the color of his skin. 

For the record, I would have been fine with it if the Panthers had given him a shot.

He’s a short black man. That’s pretty much it. When owners look at him they don’t see “themselves” or someone who could be their “son”. Joe will be fired in 2-3 years, but won’t be his fault. He wouldn’t get an interview if he were black. 

Read a couple of articles where it was said Bieniemy "just didn't interview well." 

That is very subjective to each organization, but there has to be something to it?  Of course, I have managed people before and interviews do not tell the entire story. 

I hope he and Leftwich get an opportunity sooner rather than later.

22 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

Maybe, but lemme ask you this:

Was Matt Rhule more qualified than Eric Bieniemy last year? My answer to that would be no.

So why isn't Bieniemy the Panthers head coach?

My answer to that would be yes.

Rhule has been a Head Coach for 7 years. A highly successful one. 

Eric Bieniemy has never risen above Offensive Coordinator and he's 6 years older than Rhule. He's only been an NFL OC for 3 years (2 when we were considering him). 

2 minutes ago, Ja Rhule said:

Brady will fail.  One thing is to design playbook and it’s totally another to manage 53 grown men.  Brady is like 29 years old and never managed anything.

He managed a college winning team. In fact that's all he did was manage, he didn't play call at LSU.

Archived