• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Deshaun Watson unhappy in Houston?

FuFuLamePoo

Players don't want to play for that ownership. And they staged a GM search, ignored recommendations, & simply went back to Caserio bc they couldn't get him last year.

I think the dude wants out.  Seriously, I wonder what his value is.  Could be super crazy high but it's damn fun to think about.

5 minutes ago, JJman Returns said:

To bad Bill O’Brien isn’t still there. He’d trade him for a 2nd round pick. 

yea this would be our chance to strike gold if BOB was still there. He'd legit probably trade Watson for a 1st and Teddy B and like a third rounder. 

easiest trade ever. 

Just now, saX man said:

Players don't want to play for that ownership. And they staged a GM search, ignored recommendations, & simply went back to Caserio bc they couldn't get him last year.

I think the dude wants out.  Seriously, I wonder what his value is.  Could be super crazy high but it's damn fun to think about.

I mean they are really under no obligation to trade him considering he just signed that extension. Only thought I had is that they have zero first or second round picks this year. IF he asks for a trade, perhaps they just just totally say fug it and take a kings ransom of picks to start their rebuild

It may be that he's unhappy with the GM hire (though we honestly don't even know if this is football related) but even if that's so, it'll be the head coach choice that more directly affects him.

I wouldn't expect to see anything happen until that's settled.

Archived