• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sunday NFL Playoff Game Chatter

Zod

5 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I know Jake was terrible in that game, but what still infuriates me even more is John Fox's idiotic stubbornness on defense.

Larry Fitzgerald was all the Cardinals had, and all we had to do was stick Chris Gamble on him to try and shut him down. But nooooo, that would have required adjusting the scheme away from their "left corner, right corner" setup and that was just too damn much to ask.

Ugh :mad:

If Fox had put Gamble on Fitzgerald and put Moore in for Jake at half time we might have had a shot. 

4 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I don't know about the Panthers, but I do know John Fox didn't believe in franchise quarterbacks, and he sure as hell didn't care about developing them.

Fox's preferred method was to get a quarterback somebody else had already developed by free agency.

He was said to be royally pissed when they spent a high draft pick on Jimmy Clausen.

(to be fair, he was right in that particular case)

He also loved Delhomme.  Refused to admit the next year that Jake was done, even though almost everyone else did know it.

12 hours ago, top dawg said:

I will never get tired of seeing an organization in the playoffs; if their team is the playoffs "all the time", then they are doing things in such a way to keep them there. I laud them. "To be the man, you gotta beat the man!" I'd rather join their ranks and beat them!

You're gonna be "lauding" the Browns tonight.

Archived