• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who are you pulling for? Saints or Bucs?

Zod

On 1/11/2021 at 5:59 AM, WarPanthers89 said:

You know the refs will do everything possible to help him along the way.

LMAO, child please. Have you watched any of our games this year besides when we played y’all?

We’ve been flagged the 8th most in the league (102 penalties) for the 2nd most penalty yards (1,025 yards; only behind the Jaguars) while our opponents have been flagged the fewest (73 penalties) for the fewest penalty yards (567 yards).

If anyone is being helped along the way it’s Brady. Buccaneers opponents have been flagged the 10th most (97 penalties) for the most yardage (1,040 yards) in the league.

I’ll be the first to admit when we get gifted a call but until then the proof is in the pudding, we’re playing 11 vs. 18 every play.

3 minutes ago, Iron Saint said:

LMAO, child please. Have you watched any of our games this year besides when we played y’all?

We’ve been flagged the 8th most in the league (102 penalties) for the 2nd most penalty yards (1,025 yards; only behind the Jaguars) while our opponents have been flagged the fewest (73 penalties) for the fewest penalty yards (567 yards).

If anyone is being helped along the way it’s Brady. Buccaneers opponents have been flagged the 10th most (97 penalties) for the most yardage (1,040 yards) in the league.

I’ll be the first to admit when we get gifted a call but until then the proof is in the pudding, we’re playing 11 vs. 18 every play.

Just to be clear, which team are you cheering for again?

1 hour ago, Iron Saint said:

Do you know why the refs are on edge with the saints? Cause of all the dirty poo they try and pull game after game. 

I guess I'll support Tampa in this game. The height of my Tampa hatred was when Gruden was there. It has slightly dipped every year since. So by now, I really don't care too much about them because it has been so long since they've been good. Please end this N.O. reign! 

Whoever wins will beat Green Bay, though. 

56 minutes ago, onmyown said:

Do you know why the refs are on edge with the saints? Cause of all the dirty poo they try and pull game after game. 

LMAO, that seriously can’t be the strongest argument you can provide, can it?

If it is then you’re better off letting one of the more established posters here comment for you. 

25 minutes ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

Oh you know it would. Replay of the false start would catch that face that tells the truth. 

spacer.png

LOLOL, I wish the poo reaction here wasn’t a bad thing because it’d be more than appropriate for all the comments in this discussion.

Archived