• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

National Championship Thread: 3 The Ohio State Buckeyes vs 1 Alabama Crimson Tide 8 PM All ESPN Networks

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

How about that play call? Let's run a stretch play with a guy who might not be able to outrun anyone on the Bama roster. Brilliant.

Yeah I don’t get it. Playcalling on offense and defense is leaving a lot to be desired from Day and his crew. 

edit: to be clear Bama is the most talented team in the country so the result isn’t surprising. But I don’t get the runs.

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

The last two games highlights my primary concern with Fields - consistency. Sometimes he looks like the greatest player you've ever seen. Then sometimes he makes you ask where that other guy is because you don't recognize this guy.

I just don’t know who to compare him to.

Clemson game aside (which was the greatest of his college career).  I haven’t liked the way he has looked this year.   

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

Estimated to be in his mid-teens, but no way to know for sure because he's a rescue.

This is actually true for most of my birds. I only have definitive ages on a couple of them.

Aww. Do you foster them or keep em? I’ve only ever had one bird when I was younger. 

Archived