• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers to hire Scott Fitterer as GM

Mr. Scot

This guy better be a scouting sage, it doesn't benefit this team to have some number cruncher here telling us about what's trendy 

NIners fans are thrilled

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• BELIEVE!!!

jimmy-clausen.jpg

• Topics

• The below link has all offensive snaps from three different Northwestern games. Fun to watch Slater. Admittedly not an O-line expert, but man does he move well. His second level run blocking is awesome, on top of really good pass blocking. He definitely feels like a drop in instant starter at LT. Would be a perfect fit for us. https://draftwire.usatoday.com/2021/02/27/2021-nfl-draft-rashawn-slater-northwestern-film-room-video/  
    • Lawrence, Wilson, Fields, Lance, Pitts, Sewell, Slater, Chase There are my top 8 if I'm running the Panthers board. I don't see me trading out and passing on any of these guys.  If we traded down, maybe the Broncos at 9 move up in fear somebody else will. The Eagles at 12 for a QB, the Chargers at 13 for Sewell, or Patriots at 15 for a QB are the main teams I could see calling. Washington or Chicago may call, but they aren't going to like my price to move that far back. After those top 8, I would have in order- Parsons, Smith, Waddle, Horn, Surtain, Owusu Koromoah, Vera-Tucker to round out my top 15