• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who is Carolina Panthers new GM Scott Fitterer?

Mr. Scot

1 hour ago, Ivan Knight-Jordan said:

I live like 40 minutes from Hagerstown lol wonder if anyone I know up that way might have a connection but I highly doubt it, lol.

i spent a chunk of my childhood in smithsburg and immediately thought the same thing. small world 

@Mr. Scot or someone else knowledgeable on the subject. My two questions reading his resume. Firstly since he was mainly college scouting for Seattle, and rhule being a college guy. How will they cover the free agent side of things? Which will be huge this off season. 

Second, hows his track record on contracts? Does he have much experience in that realm or will he bring in a numbers guy/negotiator do you think?

3 hours ago, Harbingers said:

@Mr. Scot or someone else knowledgeable on the subject. My two questions reading his resume. Firstly since he was mainly college scouting for Seattle, and rhule being a college guy. How will they cover the free agent side of things? Which will be huge this off season. 

Second, hows his track record on contracts? Does he have much experience in that realm or will he bring in a numbers guy/negotiator do you think?

We have Suleiman as the contracts and cap expert

12 hours ago, Harbingers said:

We have a contract guy already (Suleiman).

As to the pro side, we have a pro personnel guy on staff but I doubt anyone knows at this point whether he (or any other current executives not associated with Matt Rhule) might wind up replaced.

Archived