• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ravens at Bills Divisional Thread - Your pick?

Zod

7 minutes ago, Icege said:

So happy for Bills fans. Have always had a special place for them in my heart watching them struggle to try and win one as a kid.

Really happy for the former Panthers on the squad, especially those that were the favoured scapegoats of the Huddle.

the kid mero yes GIF by Desus & Mero

Let's be honest, the former Panthers that are playing on the Bills now are part of a different team with a different coaching staff (better), and a better culture at the moment.  It's easier to have more motivation than where they were.

6 minutes ago, Rocky Davis said:

That's what we need here in Pantherland. 

We need our guys to love and play for each other like the Bills are doing.

I think we need a QB like Josh Allen. Or at least a helluva lot better than Teddy. When the chips are down, Teddy can't get it done and if we can realize that then you can bet your ass his teammates do too.

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I think we need a QB like Josh Allen. Or at least a helluva lot better than Teddy. When the chips are down, Teddy can't get it done and if we can realize that then you can bet your ass his teammates do too.

Yeah we need a starting NFL QB, Teddy is a top notch backup. 

It will be interesting to see how we get that QB.  The Ravens PS QB looked to have a better arm than Teddy.  That's just depressing.

7 minutes ago, Rocky Davis said:

Yeah we need a starting NFL QB, Teddy is a top notch backup. 

It will be interesting to see how we get that QB.  The Ravens PS QB looked to have a better arm than Teddy.  That's just depressing.

Hell, the backup looked better than Lamar Jackson tonight

2 hours ago, BurnNChinn said:

Wow look at Daryl Williams starting on that Bills oline. Everyone talked crap about him here, but he looks pretty damn good

He’s done very well. Still, he’s the exception not the rule when it comes to olineman and injuries. Plus the Panthers already paid him for 2 years of nothing.

I’m not sad he was let go, I’ll take Moton over him all day long. But who knows maybe Moton goes to the Bills too since the Panthers can’t seem to retain drafted talent.

Archived