• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Bucs at Saints Divisional Playoff Thread - Who you got?

Zod

12 minutes ago, BurnNChinn said:

Saints for the sweep, I hate it but don’t be surprised if they don’t let Brees win the SB and ride off into the sunset just like they did with Peyton Manning when Panthers dominated that year and all of sudden throw a dud. 

I think the NFL cares more about Brady than Brees, TBH.

2 minutes ago, Zod said:

Absolutely true.

They would love a Brady Superbowl win.

Brady much more fits the "face of the NFL" persona they want to project than Brees does. 

As Panthers fans we get annoyed with the Taints for obvious reasons but the NFL is not exactly fixing things for them anymore. After all, we have gotten some absolutely glorious fugings that we have had the pleasure of seeing in the recent playoffs.

1 hour ago, kungfoodude said:

Brady much more fits the "face of the NFL" persona they want to project than Brees does. 

As Panthers fans we get annoyed with the Taints for obvious reasons but the NFL is not exactly fixing things for them anymore. After all, we have gotten some absolutely glorious fugings that we have had the pleasure of seeing in the recent playoffs.

Let’s hope that trend continues.

3 hours ago, Harbingers said:

Do not make me choose. Can I go for the refs?

I'm there with you.  I hope Brady falls flat on his face.  He's too arrogant for me.  If he wins a superb owl with the bucs then his head will burst.  I don't wish injury on anyone but I would love to see him on his butt during anytime he has control of the ball.

2 hours ago, top dawg said:

The GOAT and Bucs will end Brees' career this day! Other than Tom and his quality receiving corps, watch out for the defense and LaVonte David, Devin White, Pierre-Paul and Antoine Winfield Jr.

I differ with you and Zod.  Brady is not the greatest of all time. 

Archived