• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Browns at Chiefs divisional playoff game thread. Who you got?

7 minutes ago, BurnNChinn said:

Yeah ok keep pulling for Slye he misses a bunch of 3 pointers. Good luck with that!

Slye sucks! I hope he gets replaced forthwith. But if he's kicking for us, yeah, I'm pulling for him.

5 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Mahomes out. Officially a concussion. If they win he's probably out next weekend too.

I'd say it's wayyyy too early to speculate anything about next weekend. 50-50 call right now. 

1 minute ago, t96 said:

I'd say it's wayyyy too early to speculate anything about next weekend. 50-50 call right now. 

Average time in the protocol is 19 days. His chances of playing next weekend are way less than 50/50.

Yeah that was a dumbass challenge. Losing that timeout could wind up losing them the game. Even without Mahomes, I'm still taking the Chiefs. Reid is soooo much better than Stef

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

Average time in the protocol is 19 days. His chances of playing next weekend are way less than 50/50.

Just have a feeling he’ll get passed through because it’s the championship game IF they advance.

10 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

If my memory of force vectors is correct(and it is 20+ years old) and 90 deg. collision wouldn't quite work that way.

Yes for force but not for reaction times.

Or is my math wrong in my head.

My point with the vast majority of these targetting calls is that something changes with the offensive player be it a spin or pad level or a redirection by another collision.

And the defender has already picked a target. Often a legal target. Well it's now too late by the time he sees it to do anything about it.

They are often asking the impossible. 

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Dude was wobbling like he got knocked the fug out. His chances are slim to none.

Then sprinted into the lockerroom. Under normal circumstances I agree but I just feel like the gravity of the game will play a role. Maybe not