• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Stafford Available

Untouchable

6 minutes ago, Liminy said:

l don't mind Stafford coming here if it's for nothing big. If we can't get Watson, Stafford could come in and probably have a good year just from the change of scenery and better talent around him. I can't see him lasting longer than a year, we need to have his replacement in this draft if we go the Stafford route.

That’s nonsense lol last only a year!

Just now, Leeroy Jenkins Ph.D. said:

I guess Stafford wasn't into biting anyone's kneecaps. 

Look, we don't need a QB who turns 33 next month. Stafford will be a really good backup somewhere. This team needs to develop youth.

He is a starter not a backup lol, y’all rather give up everything for Watson and have nobody on this team. This makes a lot of sense for this team. Then use picks to build this line and team

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, NanuqoftheNorth said:

New GM wants to upgrade QB/DB position and build out the lines.

Picking up Stafford would allow us to do that and remain within budget without trading one of our better young players away.

Win, win and win.

i also would relegate my "in budget" moves to the QB position

Just now, BurnNChinn said:

He is a starter not a backup lol, y’all rather give up everything for Watson and have nobody on this team. This makes a lot of sense for this team. Then use picks to build this line and team

Hell no trading anything for Stafford would be rediculous. The Lions have already stated he isn't in their plans. At least wait for him to be released.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1