• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Report: Deshaun Watson wants out of Houston, no matter who the coach is

WarPanthers89

Watson should be our option 1a. We're on the outside looking in of the top 4 QB prospects. Watson is a far superior QB to trade for in comparison to Stafford. 

I would trade three firsts, a second and Teddy. 

Do everything you can to re-sign Moton, franchise Curtco, sign a decent CB and give Okung a one year prove it deal. 

Boom our window to win just became right now. 

16 hours ago, Ja Rhule said:

Watson is not coming here.  No way no how.  We are not in position to mortgage future over QB.  We are in rebuilding mode.

We are going to be rebuilding no matter what. I'd rather do it with the third best QB in the league who is only 25. 

Or we can hoard our assets draft Mac fuging Jones aka Will Grier at 8 overall and be fuging terrible for years to come  

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, SOJA said:

We are going to be rebuilding no matter what. I'd rather do it with the third best QB in the league who is only 25. 

Or we can hoard our assets draft Mac fuging Jones aka Will Grier at 8 overall and be fuging terrible for years to come  

We won't be drafting Mac Jones at #8....it just won't happen.

I think we all want Watson, but it would gut our team to give the Texans what they want.  Also, the Jets have the player/draft ammo to make it happen and a returning owner who loves to make a splash with big names.  The hiring of Saleh helps too.....I just think it's too much for the Panthers to overcome.

• Pie 1