• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Totally missed this on ESPN’s IG

TheCasillas

19 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

Winning : Brady is in top 5

stats: Brady is not in top 5

i think Dak and Watson are very similar in performance. Both are solid great quarterbacks and I can’t confidently put one in front of the other... both are elite.

Exactly I would take either one any day.

His stats through week 4 before he got hurt. He had almost 1,700 yards and 9 tds. Allen was almost 300 yds behind him already they said he was on pace for 6,700 yds. Yeah I would take that. I’m all for him or Watson. Nobody can tell me they know for sure the guys coming out of the draft can do that or will.

• Beer 1

I think it's too early in the rebuild to give up so many picks.  We really need a QB, but most of the elite established QB's are just going to eat up too much room right now for us to be the team we want to be.  We need three or four really good drafts.

Once we've got the foundation of the team rebuilt, yea, we could grab a vet QB if we haven't found a drafted one.

• Pie 2

All this time off with Dak in recovery mode and the offseason starting early for the team. No negotiations between the two sides, no mention yet of the franchise tag being used...

If they don't tag him before the deadline, stay away because that may have been a career ending injury he received and that they are trying to conceal. Or it may be something that requires lengthy rehab and the Cowboys aren't willing to wait on.

I'd let some other team take a run at that gamble.