• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tre Boston released

electro's horse

5 hours ago, MHS831 said:

Talked to him at OTAs--I was with a friend of his from UNC--he is a very nice person--a great guy--positive attitude.  I pulled for him, but when you are a S, you have to make the tackle--not guessing and diving...

He's nowhere near the worst FS in Panther's history but yet he's talked about as if he his. SMH

6 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

I know there was talk of that. I don't remember if it was ever confirmed one way or the other.

I don't have a link, but I'm positive that in the last 6 months or so he was quoted as saying he knew  there was going to be a rebuild with front office changes and he didn't want to be in such an uncertain situation.

He said it in a very nice way and his feelings are completely understandable.  

24 minutes ago, Captain Morgan said:

I don't have a link, but I'm positive that in the last 6 months or so he was quoted as saying he knew  there was going to be a rebuild with front office changes and he didn't want to be in such an uncertain situation.

He said it in a very nice way and his feelings are completely understandable.  

Not sure if it's another player who you're referring to, but that particular question was about James Bradberry.

At the time Bradberry departed, Ron and Marty were still firmly in place.

Edited by Mr. Scot

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

Not sure if it's another player who you're referring to, but that particular question was about James Bradberry.

At the time Bradberry departed, Ron and Marty were still firmly in place.

after a cursory google search, I can't find a link.  Of course I could be wrong, but I don't know why I'd remember it if it never happened.  I remember that he was respectful in his answer, that there was uncertainty, and why would he want to be a part of that.  Does Tepper coming in fit the timeline?  

Doesn't matter anyway.  He got paid, and we were still in cap hell.