• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Teddy Bridgewater likely on the outs in Carolina

Verge

Teddy Two Yards is the perfect QB for Ron and Co. He doesn’t play to win the game and will always allow the opposing team a chance to get the ball in the final 2min. Ron must be salivating at the chance to lose with a QB like Teddy. 🤤

• Pie 4
  • Flames 1

22 minutes ago, Verge said:

I know it's not exactly breaking news that Teddy probably won't be here, but this is just an update on what I have heard within the front office rumor mill. I understand the Saints will make an attempt at him as well. It's bargain shopping for a QB at this point. 

Any chance we package Teddy and Shaq for more draft capital? A pick this year and next?

• Pie 2

23 minutes ago, Verge said:

1. Justin Fields 
2. Trey Lance 
3. Deshaun Watson 
4. Zach Wilson 
5. Mitch Trubisky 

It's really hard to tell at this point. 

Thanks for making this.  The Justin Fields thing had me totally get a flashback and realized Rhule-Fields have a history from his recruitment.  (So I made a new thread haha)

• Flames 1

1 minute ago, TheProcess said:

Washington, Saints, 49ers, Patriots, Bears....could there be an actual bidding war?  I mean I cannot imagine, but it has been a crazy offseason for QB's

More like
WFT, NO, Denver. 

Edited by Verge