• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Free Agent Signings Thread

Ricky Spanish

6 minutes ago, Ricky Spanish said:

Finally updated OP. Daylight Savings kicked my ass this year. Fell asleep at 7:30 Last night after working all day and missing opening day free agency. 

Not sure if its possible(Or have even happened yet) but could we get a recap of any Panthers FA's of importance(IE: Mike Davis) that have signed elsewhere?

Edited by Harbingers

27 minutes ago, frankw said:

3100 yards with Kyle Allen Will Grier Teddy Bridgewater and PJ Walker throwing to him. Yes clearly he must be the problem let's get rid of him while we still can.

Did I say he was a problem? No. I said signing the other two is better bang for ur buck especially if u can get a 1st rounder out of it.

Again, who the hell watches Panther games thinking DJ is an absolute force out there?? 

12 hours ago, Mother Grabber said:

where are these updates? this thread is unreadable now with all the sandy vag whining about players the huddle experts had to google to find out who they were. so i’d like to just see the important information at the top and skip the pages of drivel.

Ended up having to do actual work yesterday, not fun football related work.

Then I passed out early after the kids got home. 

OP has been updated with our two signings and release of importance. 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Ricky Spanish said:

I don't think he goes to WFT. Ron and co had no idea how to best utilize his skillset. Either that, or they never gave him the opportunities he was deserved. 

It would be a waste of cap space going to his former coaches team.  Ron never knew how to get value out of him when he had him.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

Because you're not going to let Moore walk after going beast mode. We won't have the cap to sign him after trading for Watson or Wilson either. 

I don’t think we trade for either, maybe they pissed Teddy off so he would play better? Jk idk what they going to do lol