• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Watson wants certain AFC teams or SF

ncfan

EwpfMxYWUAEAPzr.jpg.888884fe4578097694568ac279825076.jpg

161680264_4366241783391092_4529681128412177973_o.thumb.jpg.2d41adcd64daf523c8ee79d4df59f85c.jpg

LET ME SAY THIS. I’m a Marine. I’m not easily intimidated. If you have info or have been part of this, contact my office: txattorneys.com.

---------------------------------------------------

Wtf ? That is what he  posted on his Facebook 56 mins ago, Hmmm

-------------------------------------------------

EwpiZgRXMAI-H05.thumb.jpg.9ab4b1a981656a2237d8aace37b485cc.jpg

Edited by NcPsa10

25 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

No. It’s much deeper than that. They are the worst run franchise in the league. Why would anyone want to waste their career there. Also we have way more talent on this roster than Houston. 

Meh, comparing the talent levels between these two teams reminds me of the old adage:  "People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones."  We've got a relatively new management so there is reason for hope.  Texans have reason for hope as well with their new management.  Or, maybe not.  Lots is left to the imagination at this point. 

Bottom line:  Just about anything is possible, but if I were Deshaun having to go through all this I'd be holding out for a team that is well positioned for a championship run and is just a QB away.

Edited by NanuqoftheNorth

9 minutes ago, NanuqoftheNorth said:

Meh, comparing the talent levels between these two teams reminds me of the old adage:  "People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones."  We've got a relatively new management so there is reason for hope.  Texans have reason for hope as well with their new management.  Or, maybe not.  Lots is left to the imagination at this point. 

Bottom line:  Just about anything is possible at this point, but if I were Deshaun having to go through all this I'd be holding out for a team that is well positioned for a championship run and is just a QB away.

we have two 1k yard receivers, cmc, a young talented d line and a pro bowl caliber safety. We obviously aren’t ready to compete for a championship but we are much further along than Houston who is without a first and second round pick this upcoming draft. I can’t stress enough how much of a dumpster fire that team is from a talent and management, ownership standpoint. I don’t think you’ve been paying attention if you don’t know this.

49ers are the only team I’ve seen linked that are well positioned as far as talent for a run. But it take two to tango. I doubt we land Watson just because it’s a once in a lifetime type of trade but it won’t be because we are complete poo like the Texans. 

Edited by TheRumGone

1 hour ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

That's why I don't understand the panic this team has too many holes to fill in one off season.

I don't think it's "panic", I think it's the desire to have a legit franchise QB for the foreseeable future, and in Watson's case it's a young, proven, legit franchise QB with NFL experience just entering his prime, and that just doesn't happen.

14 minutes ago, NcPsa10 said:

EwpfMxYWUAEAPzr.jpg.888884fe4578097694568ac279825076.jpg

161680264_4366241783391092_4529681128412177973_o.thumb.jpg.2d41adcd64daf523c8ee79d4df59f85c.jpg

LET ME SAY THIS. I’m a Marine. I’m not easily intimidated. If you have info or have been part of this, contact my office: txattorneys.com.

---------------------------------------------------

Wtf ? That is what he  posted on his Facebook 56 mins ago, Hmmm

-------------------------------------------------

EwpiZgRXMAI-H05.thumb.jpg.9ab4b1a981656a2237d8aace37b485cc.jpg

1 minute ago, TheRumGone said:

I don’t think you’ve been paying attention if you don’t know this.

I've been paying attention and Panthers aren't going to get Deshaun for a song.

There is going to be a significant price to pay. 

The Texans will likely receive multiple high round draft picks and/or young talented players before they part ways with Watson.

Panthers aren't a QB away from contention and Deshaun isn't a silver bullet.

24 minutes ago, NanuqoftheNorth said:

Bottom line:  Just about anything is possible, but if I were Deshaun having to go through all this I'd be holding out for a team that is well positioned for a championship run and is just a QB away.

Meh