• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Deshaun Allegations detailed (not good)

Mills

7 minutes ago, ImaginaryKev said:

I literally know false claims are not the norm and every time I point to my doubts I provide the detail about the lawyer being the embarrassed owner's neighbor and that lawyer's penchant for faking texts, which apparently are the big pieces of evidence here. That's reason for doubting the veracity of these claims. 

Plus, Tara Reade and how people dismiss her claims despite being fans of MeToo shows even the most liberal people pick and choose what allegations they believe and which they don't. 

Nothing happened to Manning when he allegedly tea bag that athletic trainer. 

7 minutes ago, NanuqoftheNorth said:

Welp, it wasn't too long ago when police caught the owner of the Patriots on video soliciting sex acts at "spa" in Florida.  Eventually all charges were dropped.  Amazing what a good defense team can do for you.

I know who I'd be calling if I were Watson.  Might even get a new job out of it.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/crime-courts/robert-kraft-prostitution-charges-dropped-florida-prosecutors-n1240964

5 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

That case also went wrong because it was a police investigation and the officers in charge botched it.

Kraft should probably be in jail. So should Roethlisberger. But what can you do?

Paying a willing sex worker and sexual assault are not the same thing. These two things are not comparable. No Kraft shouldn't be in jail and the workers shouldn't have been charged. But Kraft is rich and the sex workers are not.

2 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Kraft should be in jail?

poo like this is just proof beyond proof honestly that people have no idea wtf they are talking about lol. Like huh. If anything sex work should just be straight up legal and regulated not some gonna go to jail for hiring a sex worker lol.

Just now, mrcompletely11 said:

Kraft should be in jail?

Mr. Scot is old and still thinks sex workers and their "clients" should be criminalized. But he most likely watches pr0n which features a woman selling her body for entertainment. Really it's only okay when the corporations have their hand in it.

Probably still thinks Marijuana should be criminalized too. 

1 minute ago, Fox007 said:

poo like this is just proof beyond proof honestly that people have no idea wtf they are talking about lol. Like huh. If anything sex work should just be straight up legal and regulated not some gonna go to jail for hiring a sex worker lol.

This is kind of like the drug argument though.

"Should" doesn't make a difference. Only whether or not something is legal right now does.

Also have to remember with Kraft there was the human trafficking angle.

It's my opinion, but none of our opinions makes much difference.

• Pie 1

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

This is kind of like the drug argument though.

"Should" doesn't make a difference. Only whether or not something is legal right now does.

Also have to remember with Kraft there was the human trafficking angle.

It's my opinion, but none of our opinions makes much difference.

There is no human trafficking angle. That angle was made up by the local police hoping to make a big human trafficking bust. All evidence from their investigations pointed to all people involved being willing participants and the women were charged and fined while Kraft's charges were dropped. (Yes, because he is rich)

For the 2nd time in this thread: https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-news/robert-kraft-massage-parlor-arrest-sex-worker-fined-1098303/

"Local police initially referred to the investigation as a sex-trafficking sting and much of the media covered it as such, to the chagrin of many sex worker activists. “The language of trafficking and sex trafficking was used over and over again, and ultimately all of these resources went to locate adults engaging in consensual activities,” says Dr. Jill McCracken, co-director of the sex-worker rights group SWOP Behind Bars. “That to me is a huge problem and a waste of resources.” Prosecutors later determined there was no evidence that sex trafficking took place at the establishment. “It was somehow easier for law enforcement officers in South Florida to believe that the women had been sold into sex slavery by a global crime syndicate than to acknowledge that immigrant women of precarious status, hemmed in by circumstance, might choose sex work,” Vanity Fair writer May Jeong wrote in an October 2019 piece about the flawed investigation."

• Pie 1