• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

There is still a lot of value in Free Agency.

top dawg

https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-100-best-available-nfl-free-agents-remaining-2021-nfl-free-agency

Who knows who we're going to end up with, but we have options. None will be obvious slam dunks,but players like Mackenzie Alexander, Jacquiski Tartt, Breshaud Breeland, Keanu Neal, Malik Hooker and more than a few others at WR or perhaps an old guy at TE could help us this year to focus on the BPA during this year's draft. If we hit paydirt, maybe we can look into longer terms.

• Pie 1

We may be waiting for the next rush of signings to find the next value level. 

I've got my eye on Jaquiski Tartt S and/or Quinton Dunbar CB

I think Corn is an RFA so maybe we bring him back, would actually really like to see him back.

Offense wise:

WR: Josh Reynolds

team is probably looking to go safety in the draft, rhule got pretty attached to some guys at the senior bowl, unless they plan on playing Chinn more at LB and they need both spots, which I think would be a mistake

You can move Chinn around as much as you want but when it's all said and done he needs to be primarily classified as a safety

Edited by Growl
  • Pie 1

37 minutes ago, CarolinaRideorDie said:

With the way things have fallen so far through free agency, outside of drafting a QB, I think Kyle Pitts makes a lot of sense as BPA. Possibly a CB if we don't address that in free agency. 

Kyle Pitts is the BPA.. but Joe Brady Offense does not respect TE... Someone tell Joe Kyle Pitts is a WR or somthen ... if we can get wilson or lance and Pitts I’d pay a Watson trading price for it !!!!!

Edited by Leotiger
  • Beer 1