• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Per Adam Schefter, “In speaking to some teams, I don’t think this is going to deter anyone’s interest in trading for Deshaun Watson”

Julio

2 minutes ago, ImaginaryKev said:

Can you believe this man?? Have you read these threads?

Lol. Deshaun the Kappa loves the ladies. Jk jk jk

Times we live in, and I say that as someone who was too quick with the emotions in the past in past situations. 

We’ll see what happens, but I don’t think anything comes of this. Just gotta be patient.

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

FYI: Both Tom Pelissero and Jonathan Jones say the NFL, through a spokesman, has confirmed the investigation and that it does fall under their personal conduct policy.

This was already known when Aaron Wilson posted what that wacky lawyer posted on Twitter

• Beer 1

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

FYI: Both Tom Pelissero and Jonathan Jones say the NFL, through a spokesman, has confirmed the investigation and that it does fall under their personal conduct policy.

There will be no winners in this, only losers.  Now that the league is involved it only gets worse.

Just now, therealmjl said:

This was already known when Aaron Wilson posted what that wacky lawyer posted on Twitter

That was supposed to have been kept confidential.

I'd guess the NFL probably would have announced it anyway, but the letter being posted didn't give them much choice.

As I said in the original thread this should NOT deter the Panthers from pursuing Deshaun. If anything they should be more aggressive as other teams know that his value has dropped and compensation for his contract will be less than it was a week ago. Now, if criminal charges appear then the Panthers should back away. 

Regular Season Smile GIF by NBA