• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Miller is back

Mr. Scot

1 hour ago, stbugs said:

The contracts we paid Erving and Elflein are starters for a minimum of 2 years. No idea what Miller’s was but last year he was getting just under average starter money. I’d assume he got less this year.

I’m assuming we’ll go T early (hoping Erving isn’t out LT answer) but I don’t think we’ll be jumping all over OL which is too bad as it seems like a good class.

I’ll agree to disagree....there isn’t a offensive lineman on our team with the exception of Moton that the team won’t upgrade if they deem him worthy. If you think Cam Erving or Pat Elflein will prevent us from drafting a potential 10 year solid starter then idk what to tell you.

• Pie 1

Just now, CashNewton22 said:

I’ll agree to disagree....there isn’t a offensive lineman on our team with the exception of Moton that the team won’t upgrade if they deem him worthy. If you think Cam Erving or Pat Elflein will prevent us from drafting a potential 10 year solid starter then idk what to tell you.

I don't think they prevent us from drafting linemen, but I wouldn't bet on rookie linemen taken lower than the first round starting immediately.

Granted it's possible, but not likely.

3 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I don't think they prevent us from drafting linemen, but I wouldn't bet on rookie linemen taken lower than the first round starting immediately.

Of course not I don’t count on rookies much in general that’s not the point I’m arguing. I’m saying if they have a high grade on Deonte Brown (or whoever) and he’s there when we pick Cam Irving/John Miller/whoever won’t prevent us from drafting him even if it takes a little while for him to be ready to start. 

Edited by CashNewton22
  • Beer 1

3 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

SO you go into round 3 and day 3 hoping to find a player who could possibly compete in 2022.