• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Watson Image in the sidebar

EgoDogg

17 minutes ago, Verge said:

Being accused of sexual assault by 16 different women and people having a negative reaction to that is not cancel culture holy poo. 

I guess we will see, won't we? Again, good chance that Watson plays again somewhere. 

Just now, ForJimmy said:

That’s not necessarily a good thing. 16 accusations gets most people fired in almost any other industry...

Yeah, because when a large group of people gang up on 1 person, they are usually right. OK -  A lot of innocent black men and women fell victim to that mentality in the last several hundred years. But, I guess that doesn't happen anymore. 

2 minutes ago, Wolfcop said:

Yeah, because when a large group of people gang up on 1 person, they are usually right. OK -  A lot of innocent black men and women fell victim to that mentality in the last several hundred years. But, I guess that doesn't happen anymore. 

I’m talking about rich people getting accused of sexual assault by a large number of victims, see Matt Lowery, Bill O’Reily, Harvey Weinstein. Again he will get a chance to defend himself, but it doesn’t look good...

12 minutes ago, Wolfcop said:

The Honourable Brett Kavanaugh shares your sentiments...

7 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:
13 minutes ago, Wolfcop said:

Expand  

I’m talking about rich people getting accused of sexual assault by a large number of victims, see Matt Lowery, Bill O’Reily, Harvey Weinstein. Again he will get a chance to defend himself, but it doesn’t look good...

DW meets the criteria...

...rich, and a man.