• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Watson Image in the sidebar

EgoDogg

4 hours ago, EgoDogg said:

Hey Admins. Just a request, but any chance we can get the 'Believe' Watson image removed or hidden from the sidebar until he's cleared (if he's cleared). I think at this point much of the forum would like to wait and see where everything goes before bringing him in. Just not a good look to have that image there while there are all the allegations out there about these sexual assault cases.

1,000% agree. 

• Beer 2

2 hours ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

I’m not really trying to take a shot at you and I know you frequent here more than I do. Unless we are on the verge of the season, in season or in FA-Draft, I don’t visit here often. You would know better than I.

Mandatory 

• Beer 1

8 minutes ago, therealmjl said:

Yes please

can mods update Watson’s photo with this?

We are already working on adding Justin Fields picture to replace this. Maybe the mods can compromise and do a photoshop of the two together. 

1 hour ago, therealmjl said:

Yes please

can mods update Watson’s photo with this?

We don’t have lots of time to add guys outside of Fields.  How about this, we add this....if you squint your eyes real hard it kinda works 

image.thumb.jpeg.7a8f892e6cc3ad0ae23da88fb52b5b23.jpeg

*it’s just a joke 

Durn, cancel culture got another one - future D Watson, who is still innocent until proven guilty. Yall may want to hang onto to that photo. You may need it again in the near future. Look, I am all for waiting to see how it turns out, but the timing of all that was shady, man. Watson is going to play in the NFL again and at a high level. I could see the Patriots snatching him up when this gets resolved - then Dynasty Part II begins. 

48 minutes ago, CRA said:

We don’t have lots of time to add guys outside of Fields.  How about this we add this....if you squint your eyes real hard it kinda works 

image.thumb.jpeg.7a8f892e6cc3ad0ae23da88fb52b5b23.jpeg

*it’s just a joke 

I think Wilson could be another Pickles. Sorry just how I feel, don’t see the hype. Definitely wouldn’t trade up to 2 and give up all that for him.

3 minutes ago, BurnNChinn said:

I think Wilson could be another Pickles. Sorry just how I feel, don’t see the hype. Definitely wouldn’t trade up to 2 and give up all that for him.

Nah, the old guy played at some independent religious school, didn’t have a single signature game on his resume, and bailed routinely from clean pockets because of phantom pressure...