• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Foreshadowing the line?

Mr. Scot

Just now, kungfoodude said:

Excuse Me What GIF by One Chicago

😂 Relatively speaking of course. The whole right side is back with our center. Daley is capable at LG if Elf struggles. At least Cam and Scott have experience at LT (I’m hoping we draft one too). I also think Irving will do better with our zone blocking than he did last year.

3 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

😂 Relatively speaking of course. The whole right side is back with our center. Daley is capable at LG if Elf struggles. At least Cam and Scott have experience at LT (I’m hoping we draft one too). I also think Irving will do better with our zone blocking than he did last year.

How is Daley capable? He's been healthy less than 60% of his career so far. IMO, he's pretty close to being a lost cause. Being a halfway decent starter doesn't mean much if you aren't ever healthy.

Right now, I see two starting caliber NFL linemen(stretching at three if you include Miller) and then a mixed bag of backup offensive linemen. IMO, we still need a LG, RG and LT. 

I honestly hope we draft a LOT of OL in this upcoming draft. 

• Pie 3
  • Flames 1

2 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

I'd love to get a franchise LT. 

Same, even if it means rolling with Teddy again...which at this point I'm thinking that we may do outside of a Hail Mary shot at Wilson/Fields/Whichever Fitt and Rhule have graded higher.

Giving up two 1's for anyone not named Trevor scares me pretty good.

• Pie 3