• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Yall ready for teddy?

RumHam

6 minutes ago, Soul Rebel said:

I know I'm probably in the minority, but I think ATL passes on a QB at 4. We trade up to 5 and take Fields. If ATL takes Pitts/Parsons, I think Cincy would not trade out at 5 and take Sewell to protect Burrow. Then, we move up to 6 with MIA and send even less assets. 

The sky is not falling yet folks. 

Maybe yes , maybe no 

3 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Rolling with Teddy would be the most lackluster, gutless, chicken poo move we could possible make. Go big or go home. It's time to swing a deal or it's time to properly tank. No half stepping.

Call up the Jets, maybe they didn't take the offer because now they can get in a lotttt moree in return

15 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Rolling with Teddy would be the most lackluster, gutless, chicken poo move we could possible make. Go big or go home. It's time to swing a deal or it's time to properly tank. No half stepping.

Anything other than this is straight cowardice and acknowledging complacency with mediocrity. 

Not worried about it unless we really blow this draft. 2022 draft is where I start to panic if we can't get a QB to replace Teddy.

I think 23 is our first shot at making a run at the Super Bowl if we can get a franchise QB and draft well in other areas.

21 isn't a playoff year for us, and 22 is still probably talent wise short of a deep playoff run.

I don't care for losing with or without style, so rushing a QB isn't important to me.

Edited by Madwolf
  • Pie 3