• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

49ers just traded to possibly get....Mac Jones

WarPanthers89

I get the line of thinking about this if you thought Tua was a top five QB and Jones did out play him with similar cast. Nevermind.... Im still too far away form believing Mac Jones is worth three 1st and a 3rd.

Soooooo glad Gettleman is gone.

Sooooooooooooooooo glad Herniay is gone.

Soooooooooooooooooo glad Peters didnt become Panthers GM, now. 

1 minute ago, Basbear said:

I get the line of thinking about this if you thought Tua was a top five QB and Jones did out play him with similar cast. Nevermind.... Im still too far away form believing Mac Jones is worth three 1st and a 3rd.

Soooooo glad Gettleman is gone.

Sooooooooooooooooo glad Herniay is gone.

Soooooooooooooooooo glad Peters didnt become Panthers GM, now. 

he processes quickly, he fits their system.  When on the big stage, he produced.  Why not?  Lance is POSSIBLY the most overrated QB in this draft,and I think he could be good if developed properly.

• Pie 3

14 minutes ago, Shocker said:

This should cost us a first and second this year only.  lol

If we get Fields for 8 and our second I am partying my ass off

I think you have to wait until we see what Atlanta does.  We may not want to move up for Lance.

6 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

he processes quickly, he fits their system.  When on the big stage, he produced.  Why not?  Lance is POSSIBLY the most overrated QB in this draft,and I think he could be good if developed properly.

Do you dare speak sacrilege about thee great Trey Lance, I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee!!

• Pie 4