• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rhule press conference now

Captain Morgan

1 hour ago, SmartyHurney4 said:

Looks like Rhule is going to have to learn the hard way that you need QB to consistently win the NFL.

Maybe by his next stint as a NFL HC later in life.

Went after Stanford. Went after Watson. Went after Darnold.

Wow you are so insightful. Maybe you should be the GM. It’s obvious you would have this team winning rings in a season. You might be ahead of the curve on knowing the importance of QB.

• Pie 2
  • Poo 1

2 minutes ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

Went after Stanford. Went after Watson. Went after Darnold.

Wow you are so insightful. Maybe you should be the GM. It’s obvious you would have this team winning rings in a season. You might be ahead of the curve on knowing the importance of QB.

I think it's more likely he'd finish with less than 20% winning seasons over his tenure.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

We went the safe JAG QB route last year. That's the worst option. That's purgatory. We're going with the more talented JAG option this year with higher bust potential. That's better. Either he works out or he fills his Clausen role and hopefully delivers our next MVP QB. Not sure who that could be...

tenor.gif

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

"I don't necessarily believe in 'fair' in sports."

Boy, is that a huge change from Ron Rivera.

Rivera was commonly criticized for being unfair to players. Norman in the dog house. Jackson in the doghouse. Newton being punished for dress code.  Anytime a young player lost snaps over mistakes people said it was not treating them fairly in how he allegedly favored vets.

1 hour ago, SmartyHurney4 said:

There's nothing to bend, it was a definitive statement. Don't get so triggered, and bent out of shape that I don't share your views. If you want to jump head first into believing everything that comes out of the front office, and then even drink the koolaid as well, go ahead. I'll stick to my own opinions, it's why I wasn't surprised going into this off-season with 5 wins (predicted), Teddy producing slightly over his best year with elite players around him (predicted), and the Panthers being out of reach of the top QBs (predicted), and having to panic to replace him the following off-season (predicted).

This isn't shocking to people with the slightest ability to think for themselves.

I have the ability to think for myself.

You're literally just reaching for things to be mad about in a presser.

Congrats you predicted 5 wins. Welcome to the crowd. Everyone saw this coming.

3 minutes ago, Rags said:

I have the ability to think for myself.

You're literally just reaching for things to be mad about in a presser.

Congrats you predicted 5 wins. Welcome to the crowd. Everyone saw this coming.

Yeah, you're still having trouble taking a direct statements from Rhule.

Also, no not everyone predicted 5 wins. A lot of people that had eyes, evaluated Bridgewater's career, the moves in the off-season, and the shakeup in coaching did. Go read the prediction thread. There's quite a few people in this thread, and especially on this forum with egg on their face consistently from making awful predictions that form no relation to reality. Some of them literally speak in the form of manifestation, it's why some of us were banned for being "negative" aka pointing out reality and trying to move the discussion to who should we seek at QB in the off-season.

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1