• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Post your mock drafts !

Leotiger

40 minutes ago, Hoenheim said:

I have a very very hard time believing Chase would make it past Cincy Miami and Detroit unless there's a feeding frenzy on QBs and OTs before 8 . Or some teams ahead of us make some very unexpected defensive player picks . 

I REALLY think the Niners are taking Jones.  That would be huge.  Pitts to Atlanta is the latest rumor.  The Bengals will prolly take Chase or Sewell, and the Dolphins may entertain a trade for Lance or Fields.  Gonna be crazy if SF goes with Jones and ATL goes Non-qb.

21 minutes ago, Hoenheim said:

Okay. Say we get chase . Now how do we use our over abundance of WRs? Who starts? Who is the odd man out ? Are you just going to put dj in the slot or something ? 

1.) I'd trade down if possible if Chase were there at 8. I think Chase is a bit overrated in the media, so he's more likely to be there at 8 than most people think imo.

2.) Practice and competition decides who starts.

3.) I would not play DJ in the slot.

SIMULATOR

• CAR
    Christian Darrisaw
    OT Virginia Tech
    trade icon
  • CAR
    Wyatt Davis
    OG Ohio State

• CAR
    Asante Samuel Jr.
    CB Florida State
    trade icon
  • CAR
    Amari Rodgers
    WR Clemson
    trade icon
  • CAR
    Chazz Surratt
    LB North Carolina

• CAR
    Khalil Herbert
    RB Virginia Tech
    trade icon
  • CAR
    Marvin Wilson
    DT Florida State
    trade icon
  • CAR
    Josh Imatorbhebhe
    WR Illinois

• CAR
    Jimmy Morrissey
    OC Pittsburgh
    trade icon
  • CAR
    Israel Mukuamu
    S South Carolina

pfn-logo-results-420x50-black.png

FULL RESULTS

START NEW SIM

Edited by Little Goody Two Shoes
  • Pie 2

image.thumb.png.5fffb47fe4e0f7bb3b4e0db4a597b9d2.png

I think this might be the best mock i have done so far. Switched it up a little, laid off the o line focus since everyone is so confident in the Free agent signings (dont know why) but the main objective with the first 4 picks was to fix the most glaring weaknesses outside of QB last year in my opinion. Now they become a strength, holland is a saftey, nickel corner, and punt return and is damn good in all 3 which makes him worthy of that 2nd round pick. Ifeat is a corner with size that can cover which is why i went with him over other cbs, we have enough small CBs. The last 2 picks are good develop projects with talent. Look them up and you will see. But i would love if we did something similar to this, too damn excited. Also if already picked, you can easily replace sewell with slater and it would still be the same.

Edited by CPF4LIFE
  • Pie 3

That would be a good draft CPF4IFE. I would really like to see us draft J. Holland or Richie Grant in the 2nd round (or 3rd if one of them is available). I also like R. Stevenson as a mid to late round option at RB. He's a bigger back that I think could find a role in this offense. I really would have liked to have seen more packages with Cmac and Mike Davis on the field at the same time. I think its a look that would give the Offense a lot of options. They might be able to have that with someone like Stevenson too.

• Pie 1