• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

General 1st Round Draft Discussion

The Huddler

1 minute ago, App Panther said:

My reasoning is we could of traded down, still taken Farley and had additional picks to play with. I think in our situation this scenario is extremely more beneficial.

The talent difference between Horn and Farley is pretty significant. We don't need more dime cornerbacks on our team that become #1 corners for us because we have nothing but bums at corner...

3 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Why?  Did we lose the ability to draft more players?   Are we not allowed to select players in the next two days?  Who said there is no more top tier players left to pick?  Im getting confused by all the huddle panic after one pick, one, one f*cking pick and the season is over.  Not directed at you specifically but this place has go sh*t with all the drama going on over this.  

Hilarious huh

3 minutes ago, App Panther said:

My reasoning is we could of traded down, still taken Farley and had additional picks to play with. I think in our situation this scenario is extremely more beneficial.

So they tried to after Sewell was taken off the board but didn't get the offer they wanted and took bpa on their board.  What is wrong with that?

1 minute ago, Jon Snow said:

I was hilarious for a few hours, now it is embarrassing.

When does this fan base not embarrass itself. Even more so as these people don't even watch the other NFL games much less CFB. Their takes are right out of First Take rofl

They watch only the Panthers and get their draft info from ESPN

Edited by Fox007

1 minute ago, Fox007 said:

When does this fan base not embarrass itself. Even more so as these people don't even watch the other NFL games much less CFB. Their takes are right out of First Take rofl

They watch only the Panthers and get their draft info from ESPN

I've seen about 4 or 5 so called fans say they are done with this team after one draft pick.  I say good riddance, we didn't need your week ass in the fan base.  

• Pie 9

10 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

I've seen about 4 or 5 so called fans say they are done with this team after one draft pick.  I say good riddance, we didn't need your week ass in the fan base.  

Preach. This place is getting less tolerable by the year. The reactions in this board are ridiculous every fugging draft. 

Edited by TheMostInterestingMan
  • Pie 2
  • Poo 1