• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Matt Rhule on Jaycee Horn - Why he is the best fit

Zod

Physically, Jaycee Horn matches up well as a corner. Let’s hope his athleticism makes him a tough cover and that the DL makes life easier on him. But in this division, he’s likely to look horrible as a rookie.

Maybe not. I’ll be hopeful. I just don’t trust Tepper/Rhule/Fitterer farther than I can throw an aircraft carrier. 

22 minutes ago, Fenrir said:

All depends on Darnold. Front office thinks he’s better than Fields apparently. We shall see…

https://twitter.com/DNewtonespn/status/1387949953528614918

To those that wonder why the Panthers didn't draft Ohio State quarterback Justin Fields to compete with Sam Darnold, and instead selected South Carolina cornerback Jaycee Horn, here's what coach Matt Rhule said: "We brought Sam here for a reason. We’re excited to see what he can do. We traded for him because we believe his potential.'' In other words, they feel Darnold is better than Fields and Horn can help more.

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1

2 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

https://twitter.com/DNewtonespn/status/1387949953528614918

To those that wonder why the Panthers didn't draft Ohio State quarterback Justin Fields to compete with Sam Darnold, and instead selected South Carolina cornerback Jaycee Horn, here's what coach Matt Rhule said: "We brought Sam here for a reason. We’re excited to see what he can do. We traded for him because we believe his potential.'' In other words, they feel Darnold is better than Fields and Horn can help more.

Ding ding ding!!

2 minutes ago, Rags said:

But but but I watched a YouTube highlight video AND read an ESPN article that told me what to think!!! Rhule can't know more than me.

I swear to almighty whatever.. These armchair GM'S are getting worse every year..

• Pie 4
  • Poo 1