• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Trade 2nd rounder w/ Bears for more picks

TheWiz

1 minute ago, Ace420 said:

I agree... we dropped about a dozen spots in round 2 which isba huge drop talent wise, and drop 50 spots in the 5th for a 3rd round pick? I dont like it.  The drop off in talent from pick 39 to pick 52 is very large. Stupid move.

Lol.. wtf.. How do you know where the drop off in talent is?? 

Most ppl getting paid for their football analysis say the draft is deep in the middle rounds..

• Pie 2
  • Poo 1

5 minutes ago, Ace420 said:

I agree... we dropped about a dozen spots in round 2 which isba huge drop talent wise, and drop 50 spots in the 5th for a 3rd round pick? I dont like it.  The drop off in talent from pick 39 to pick 52 is very large. Stupid move.

Oh poo. I missed the part where we gave give them a 5th. We'll see how it plays out, but all my guys left over from last night were still on the board, and I'm not sure what they're doing.

FWIW... Moehrig, radunz, jenkins, Eichenburg, and Humphrey were my guys.

Edited by shaqattaq

10 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

You like him better then Molton because he's a right Tackle??

He is a mauler and good overall athlete.  Played G in college too.  LT, RT. He wouldn’t be locked into just being a RT.   Nasty dude up front.  Pros and cons of a guy with his mentality though.  

just highlighting how the Bears are taking a draft....many at least suggested we should of.  And it is simply going to be something everyone will have their eyes on going forward.  

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, CRA said:

He is a mauler and good overall athlete.  Played G in college too.  LT, RT. He wouldn’t be locked into just being a RT.   Nasty dude up front.  Pros and cons of a guy with his mentality though.  

just highlighting how the Bears are taking a draft....many at least suggested we should of.  And it is simply going to be something everyone will have their eyes on going forward.  

They trade a ton of future assets for the 4th best QB and the 3rd to 4th best RT in this draft..

If you want to crown them then crown their asses... The fact that you ppl wanted our team to do this to make you feel good about this draft.. Just let's me the depth of sadness this forum has become..

22 minutes ago, Ace420 said:

Yeah, bad value in that trade. 

• Beer 1

5 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

They trade a ton of future assets for the 4th best QB and the 3rd to 4th best RT in this draft..

If you want to crown them then crown their asses... The fact that you ppl wanted our team to do this to make you feel good about this draft.. Just let's me the depth of sadness this forum has become..

It’s literally something everyone will watch going forward.   That’s the point of noting it.    

if noting that outrages somebody...maybe they are worried about how it is gonna look.   Plenty of people wanted us to get address QB/OL with our first picks.  There is direct connection to the Bears picks on that front. 

Just now, CRA said:

It’s literally something everyone will watch going forward.   That’s the point of noting it.    

if noting that outrages somebody...maybe they are worried about how it is gonna look.   Plenty of people wanted us to get address QB/OL with our first picks.  There is direct connection to the Bears picks on that front. 

Well many of you didn't read the room correctly.. As soon as Darnold was traded for you should have put that QB thing out of your minds.. But you didn't.. Not the teams fault... The GM says there alot of Oline talent in the middle rounds.. I guess alot of you missed that as well.. I'm sorry your draft crush didn't get drafted but don't act like the Bears are in draft Nirvana giving up all these assets for players who might not start this year and still have huge ? about them.. I could see if they got 1 of the  elite no doubt players in this draft but they really didn't..