• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Round 3(b) - Carolina Panthers Select Notre Dame TE Tommy Tremble

Zod

1 minute ago, rico6 said:

Who called him Kittle LOL. Ima need you to log off dawg

they brought it up during the coverage.   The comp wasn’t actual NFL Kittle.  It was the version of Kittle coming out of college.   Kittle was a 5th or 6th rounder.  Raw and not a polished stud college TE.

• Pie 3

1 minute ago, TheRumGone said:

I didn’t mean it like that. If he has terrible hands then we shouldn’t expect anything like that in the future. If he has some hands but was just kept to mainly block then maybe he can develop into something more than just a beast blocker. The comp was kittle which I get blocking wise. Just curious what his hands are like.

The little I saw him he just looked really raw and inexperienced as a receiving option.   He needs a lot of reps IMO.  But his skill set gives him a lot of room to grow.  

12 minutes ago, Trainwreck said:

He’s going to be better than Thomas and Arnold 

At blocking.   Significantly better.  He has a ways to go to catch Ian as a receiving option and Ian is disappointing at that. 

• Poo 1

7 minutes ago, Trainwreck said:

He’ll have the most receiving yards this season for our tight ends. 

Logging 10 yards a game would have given a TE that title last year.  

Brady isn’t going to scheme him up for much with his current day hands and route running in the pass game.  He has work to do before we start about him as more than a blocker. 

Just now, ForJimmy said:

I think it was Charles Davis. Said he had the tools to be a great receiver too, but wasn’t used that way in college much like Kittle.

That’s a Michael Jordan dunking on the monstars level reach . I’m sorry.

5 minutes ago, rico6 said:

That’s a Michael Jordan dunking on the monstars level reach . I’m sorry.

Lol nice analogy! I think he was just saying he wasn’t being used to his potential in college just like Kittle wasn’t either... not that he is on his level necessarily.