• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sam Darnold HAS to be excited.

Zod

Just now, Jon Snow said:

Also, I wouldn't count them out for going after Watson.  The intrigue is alive and well in Carolina feller's

No, I don't think that is going to happen at all.

We're in that "everyone's lawyered up and building cases" part of the ordeal. Until it goes to court, and it might not for a long time (good lawyers keep filing extension after extension), no one is going to want to touch him, in a literal or figurative sense. The sheer number of accusations is just overwhelming.

Is he guilty or not? I have no idea and no one outside of the individual situations knows it. Billionaires with tons of advisors and legal councils of their own probably aren't going to extend an offer of any sorts for the time being. Many will watch the ownership of the Texans with more than just a bit of entertainment in their eyes.

Remember, we (and even millionaire QBs) aren't anything other than game pieces. Watson is just basically a Pokemon card, a rare one, but nothing more than a piece of paper to them if his perceived value is threatened.

• Pie 2

The oline still needs an infusion of talent and that shouldn’t be forgotten. Tremble will help and I’m optimistic that the BYU tackle can find a place and be competent as well as Brady scheming advantageous situations. I like what we have done this draft but I’m hoping for more oline talent in the coming years. 

• Pie 6

Also I really thought finding a RT to replace moton so we wouldn’t have to pay big bucks to him and instead use that money to possibly find an established vet LT next year would’ve been wise. But it is what it is. I’m hopefully with this staff and FO. 

• Pie 2

13 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Also, I wouldn't count them out for going after Watson.  The intrigue is alive and well in Carolina feller's

Yeah and they could trade darnold if he performs well. I just don’t see this as likely. I’m sure Tepper still wants Watson. 

4 minutes ago, Khyber53 said:

No, I don't think that is going to happen at all.

We're in that "everyone's lawyered up and building cases" part of the ordeal. Until it goes to court, and it might not for a long time (good lawyers keep filing extension after extension), no one is going to want to touch him, in a literal or figurative sense. The sheer number of accusations is just overwhelming.

Is he guilty or not? I have no idea and no one outside of the individual situations knows it. Billionaires with tons of advisors and legal councils of their own probably aren't going to extend an offer of any sorts for the time being. Many will watch the ownership of the Texans with more than just a bit of entertainment in their eyes.

Remember, we (and even millionaire QBs) aren't anything other than game pieces. Watson is just basically a Pokemon card, a rare one, but nothing more than a piece of paper to them if his perceived value is threatened.

I'm just saying that when the dust settles, whenever that is, the FO is going hard after him.  Unless of course he is guilty as charged. 

• Pie 2

11 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Charles Robinson suggests it's a one-team race at this point...with the Dolphins being that team.

As an aside, it appears both sides have gone quiet and there's some speculation that settlement talks might be under way...

image.thumb.png.913903fd11d07a59d16f2744ecc59027.png

2 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

Charles Robinson suggests it's a one-team race at this point...with the Dolphins being that team.

As an aside, it appears both sides have gone quiet and there's some speculation that settlement talks might be under way...

image.thumb.png.913903fd11d07a59d16f2744ecc59027.png

This was about if it happened during the draft. There won’t be a trade for him during the draft. 

6 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

Yeah and they could trade darnold if he performs well. I just don’t see this as likely. I’m sure Tepper still wants Watson. 

If he can repair his imagine enough to get traded here I'm sure Tepper will hire all the "pro" masseuses he desires.  Hell he might hire one for the whole team.  I'm not apposed to a little freaky deaky as long as it's consensual.  

Any, to get the thread back on track. I think Sam will look much better this season.  Saddle up Ghost Rider!!!

Edited by Jon Snow
Posting while baked.
  • Pie 2
  • Beer 1
  • The D 2
  • Flames 1